Friday, February 13, 2015

One more column to go...

Hello!
Whew! We had quite the snow storm last night! It took my husband 3 hours to get home from 23 miles away (Syracuse)! Here is a pic of what was outside my window at about 4:30 pm:


This was taken with my flash but it doesn't look as bad as it looked through my eyes without the camera. Anyway..glad he finally made it home. :)

I worked more on my Layer Cake Sampler quilt :) I only have one column left to add and a border around for the top of the quilt. What do you think?


Thank you for stopping in and I hope the sun is shining where ever you are!

4 comments:

  1. Great looking quilt! Something bright and cheery to work on while you are watching the snow outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Ramona, I never got a notice and just saw this when looking back through the blog!

      Delete
  2. The turquoise and yellow look lovely and bright - a nice thing to be working on in your weather conditions. Sun is certainly shining in my part of the world (Western Australia!). Thanks for showing us, look forward to the borders too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Lynn, I never got a notice as in the comment above...I hope you have been able to look through and see the finished quilt :)

      Delete